Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Greatest Sound & Halloween Pics, Too!

Last night I stopped by my parents' house so that I could take some pictures of my nephew, Caleb, in his Halloween costume. He wasn't there when I first arrived, so I chilled with Jared for a bit. Eventually I heard car doors closing and then the door opened. The moment Caleb saw me I heard the greatest sound in the world. In his cute nasally voice, and with a ton of enthusiasm, he yelled, "Uncle Ra-a-a-a-ay!" I love that he gets so excited every time he sees me.

He came in and asked me to help him with his jacket. After I took it off he exclaimed, "Uncle Ray, you're here, and so am I!" What a cute kid!

Caleb then put his costume on and posed for the camera.


Yup, Caleb is a fish.

After a few pictures Caleb announced, "We're done!" But Jeanne wanted some pictures with him. So we talked him into sticking around.

Of course he is his mother's son, so he kept sticking his tongue out. Again, after a few pictures he spoke up, "We're done!" But, no. It was Uncle Ray's turn.

I love my nephew!

No comments: